Friday 10 April 2009

RELEASE ME!!!

I HATE you!!
and i gotta stay true
my morals got me on my knees
I'm begging please
stop playing games
hey!

i don't know what this is
cos you got me good
just like you knew you would
i don't know what you dooo..!
but you do it well
I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy
why won't you release me
you got me begging you for meeeeeercy
why won't you release me
I said
release...........!!!!!!!!! release......!!!!!!!!!!!! relaease..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me!!!!

Everybody common!!!
I'm begging you for mercy!!!
oit!!!
that is what i want you
release meeeeahh!!!!
i'm begging you for mercy
ey!!

and you!!
and you!!
and you!!
and you!!


you got me beggiiiiiiiiiiing o owh..!!!!
MERCY!!!!!!!
WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE ME
you got me begging you for meeeeeeeeeeeerrrcccyyyyyyy......

wo'owh
wo'owh
Font size
I said releeeeeaaaaaaaasssssee
wo'owh!!!

I said!!!!!
Release meeee!!!!!!

Auuwhhh!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...